Saturday, August 6, 2011

Soooo I'm bored....

Well i was bored and decided I'd write out the first chapter. It's a bit sad and I think this generation will be filled with some despair and hardships for the main character. She'll be playing the role of a heartbroken woman who took everything in her life for granted. I'll be having her story take place in the present and in the past where she will remember everything good that she used to have. But lol here's that small little bit I'll share ^-^. 
*------------------*------------------------------*--------------------------*-------------------*---------------------*-----------*
Dwindling fading and an eerie luminescence fills my darkening soul. Gritty sand lay beneath my old brown flip flops as I gaze at my reflection in the oceans shimmering surface.This time of year I know the water is colder than normal. Do I dare step into it's cold embrace? Or should I just walk away and pretend nothing ever happened here? I stood here just months ago when Ryan proposed to me. Tears roll down my cheeks in silent torment smearing my mascara down my face and I don’t want them to stop. 
*------------------*------------------------------*--------------------------*-------------------*---------------------*-----------*
 Also Another Song that I think is quite relevant and another inspiration for this legacy:

Anyways I'll be going now lol 
Smirk- 

No comments:

Post a Comment