Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Beginning

So I decided I needed to make another legacy. Well mostly due to the fact that I had to wipe my hard drive clean and pretty much put my computer back to factory restart because they figured OH you have a software issue and  you need to put it back into factory settings... yea right lol, my disc drive still doesn't work. Thankfully I'll be getting it fixed Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm hoping for Tuesday lol. Though this will also be a forum legacy I will be sharing it Via Blog as well. Just for those of you who can't get to the forums for every update and wish to keep track of whats going on. ^-^  Here is an awesome song that also inspired this legacy:


Anyways I'll give you all a bit of background on what's going on here with this legacy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frozen, broken, and alone these are the many things that you can expect to be described when talking about the Moreno's. Many will find the love they are looking for and have it tragically ripped from their hands. Or maybe just maybe their lover is going behind their back with their best friend. Tragic misfortune rains down upon their names as they live there lives. Can they ever be happy?

Generation One: Lucy Reed
Life? Did I skip out on the simple things? Yes. Do I take everything for granted? Yes. Do I always want something better than what I have? Yes. The thing is when everything goes your way that's all you really want. Everything to be perfect. Nothing to ever truly lose. I didn't realize exactly what I had till it was to late. Time changes everything and for me I swear its been for the worst. Many would say it was karma, and frankly I just might believe that now. Twisted metal, cold hands, fading souls and an eerie luminescence hangs over my darkening heart. Will I ever feel whole again? Will I ever find what I'm looking for again? Or should I just give up? My name is Lucy Reed, and I have nothing left to lose. 


I'll be adding the generation description to the generation breakdown as well along with all chapters posted for it.   


But that's about it! I hope you guys stick around for what's to come. I'm really looking forward to writing and sharing this legacy!
Smirk- 

No comments:

Post a Comment